THE VOLLEY DOCTOR
Challenge: Many students have “droopy” wrists on their volleys.
Solution: The Volley Doctor solves droopy racquet heads quickly and painlessly. Millions of tennis players drop their racquet heads at the net. Verbal reminders don't help since they need to "feel" what it's like to keep their racquet head up. Fits all racquet and wrist sizes. Also helps wrist position on slice or chip backhands.
THE SWEET SPOT TRAINER
Recreational players hit OFF-CENTER most of the time. Even at higher levels of play, off-center hits are the cause of the majority of errors. Of course, it is true that player movement and balance contribute to this problem, along with “head shifting” in the middle of the swing. Yes, balance and a steady head help players become good, and good players become better! But, it is not so easy to feel slightly off-center hits.
This is the purpose of the Sweet Spot Trainer --- “The first live-ball training aid that tells you when you hit off-center!”
How to use it:
- Slide it over any racquet in under 5 seconds and secure with Velcro.
- Use it as a warm-up aid since it has slightly more resistance than your regular racquet.
- Then start practicing against a backboard, with a ball machine, or with a real partner. You can even play a whole practice match!
- Alternatively, use the Sweet Spot Trainer for just 10 hits to draw your focus to the Point of Contact (POC) and then remove it and try to maintain the same focus.
- You will FEEL off center hits as the ball will deflect off the “Sweet Spot Boundary Circle.”
- Racquet not included.